The experts in hazardous area projects!
INDUSTRIAL ELECTRICAL & HAZARDOUS AREA EXPERTS
ICM Electric Solutions offers you our professional electrical services from design, resource planning, installation, repair, and maintenance of electrical equipment. We are highly trained and specialized in critical and hazardous areas.
Safety is our top priority. Our expert and skilled team of electricians strive to achieve the tasks while strictly adhering to the highest safety standards and protocols.We are AS3000 compliant and we strictly supervise our team to ensure work is done smoothly and perfectly, thus producing a satisfactorily completed project.
EEHA Compliant Solutions
The National Electrical Code (NEC) defines a hazardous area as; “places where fire or explosion hazards may exist due to flammable gasses, flammable liquid–produced vapors, combustible liquid–produced vapors, combustible dusts, or ignitable fibers/flyings present in the air in quantities sufficient to produce explosive or ignitable mixtures.” All electrical equipment needed in these areas follow specific requirements by the manufacturer’s to prevent explosions or other dangerous situations.
Any Inspections, maintenance requests and installations are required to be handled by specialists with EEHA (Electrical Equipment in Hazardous Areas) training.
- Maintenance of Equipment (ea. flame path lubrication, flame gap tolerance checks, checking for undamaged bolts)
- Static earth testing. Reviewing all static control as well as equipotential bonding equipment, ensuring a high integrity earthing system with low resistive connections.
- Replacing electrical parts
- Ex rated Lighting maintenance
- Ventilation power and control systems forming part of an Ex v installation
- Hazardous Area Verification Dossiers updates and amendments
- Auditing of safe circuit and apparatus
- Auditing of electrical installations in hazardous areas
Book an EEHA inspection
For inspections in industrial and hazardous areas like process and manufacturing plants, pharmaceuticals, petrochemical plants, mining mills and even universities contact us today. One of our specialists will be in contact with you to discuss your specific project. For complete EEHA compliance inspections, testing and reporting, installations, maintenance and other services you need the expertise of ICM Electric Solutions!
Industrial Electrical Services
Let us know about your electrical needs. Fill out the form and we will contact you shortly after.